Scripture Of The Day
"His successor will be remembered as the king who sent a tax collector to maintain the royal splendor, but after a very brief reign, he will die, though neither in battle nor open conflict.
"The next to come to power will be a despicable man who is not directly in line for royal succession. But he will slip in when least expected and take over the kingdom by flattery and intrigue.
Before him great armies will be swept away, including a covenant prince.
By making deceitful promises, he will make various alliances. With a mere handful of followers, he will become strong.
Without warning he will enter the richest areas of the land and do something that none of his predecessors ever did-distribute among his followers the plunder and wealth of the rich. He will plot the overthrow of strongholds, but this will last for only a short while.
"Then he will stir up his courage and raise a great army against the king of the south. The king of the south will go to battle with a mighty army, but to no avail, for plots against him will succeed.
Those of his own household will bring his downfall. His army will be swept away, and many will be killed.
Seeking nothing but each other's harm, these kings will plot against each other at the conference table, attempting to deceive each other. But it will make no difference, for an end will still come at the appointed time.
"The king of the north will then return home with great riches. On the way he will set himself against the people of the holy covenant, doing much damage before continuing his journey.
"Then at the appointed time he will once again invade the south, but this time the result will be different.
For warships from western coastlands will scare him off, and he will withdraw and return home. But he will vent his anger against the people of the holy covenant and reward those who forsake the covenant.
His army will take over the Temple fortress, polluting the sanctuary, putting a stop to the daily sacrifices, and setting up the sacrilegious object that causes desecration.
He will flatter those who have violated the covenant and win them over to his side. But the people who know their God will be strong and will resist him.
"Those who are wise will give instruction to many. But for a time many of these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
While all these persecutions are going on, a little help will arrive, though many who join them will not be sincere.
And some who are wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.
Scripture Of The Day
- Changed - Steven Straub
- Jakes Story (So you don't want to go to church anymore) - Wayne Jacobsen
- Bethany - The Lord's Desire for His Church - Frank Viola
- Rethinking the Will of God - Frank Viola
- Straight Talk To Pastors - Frank Viola
- Should the Church Teach Tithing - Russ Kelly
- The Tithe that Binds - Rory Moore
- Tithing: Low Realm, Obsolete, and Defunct - Matthew Narramore
- Eating Sacred Cows - Graeme Carle
- Revelation 2.0 - J.K. Kelly
- The Coming Epiphany - William Frederick
- Revelation of the Christ - Francisco Gonzales
- Hidden Manna for the End Times - David Eells
- The Two Babylons - Alexander Hislop
- The Temple - Alfred Edersheim
- How to Enjoy the Bible - E.W. Bullinger
- Number in Scripture - E.W. Bullinger
- The Apocaplypse - E.W. Bullinger
- The Witness of the Stars - E.W. Bullinger
- The Pursuit of God - A.W. Tozer
- A Little Leaven
- Answers In Revelation
- Bible Studying.net
- End Time (Irvin Baxter)
- End Time Pilgrim
- Frank Dimora
- Grace Thru Faith
- Joels Trumpet
- Pearl Of Great Value
- Post-Trib Studies
- Post-Trib Studies (Mirror)
- Post-Trib Study
- Prepare His Way
- Shofar Ministries
- Thief In The Night
- Tribulation Central
- Watchmen Guide
- Watchmen Resources